Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Head's Up

Dear Readers
We've covered (perhaps too extensively for some tastes) much of shoulder arthritis.
If there are things missing, please feel free to email me with suggestions for additional topics (matsen@uw.edu). While I will not be able to respond to these emails individually, I will surely consider your suggestions for additional topics.

My plan is now to move to the very interesting topic of the reverse total shoulder and then to rotator cuff disease.

I hope you're enjoying all this half as much as I!

Best always

rick matsen






--

Use the "Search the Blog" box to the right to find other topics of interest to you.

You may be interested in some of our most visited web pages including: shoulder arthritis, total shoulder, ream and runreverse total shoulderCTA arthroplasty, and rotator cuff surgery.