Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Can I catch big fish after a ream and run?

Received today from a 50 year old having had both right and left ream and runs in 2007.

"When I look back at my pics and see me, still doing the things I enjoy with my family and friends. I can't help but think of you.. and want to say,Thanks again to you, and your team, for making this possible for me."

The pictures below were enclosed.

His most recent x-rays are shown below.


----


If you have suggestions for topics you'd like us to address in this blog, please send an email to
shoulderarthritis@uw.edu

Use the "Search the Blog" box to the right to find other topics of interest to you.

You may be interested in some of our most visited web pages including:shoulder arthritis, total shoulder, ream and run, reverse total shoulder, CTA arthroplasty, and rotator cuff surgery.

See the countries from which our readers come on this post.