- Ream and Run - state of the art
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder exercises
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Glenohumeral pathoanatomy - are we making its evaluation too complicated?
- Metal sensitivity - do we know enough to alter our practice?
- Outpatient shoulder arthroplasty - risk factors
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.
- Total shoulder failure - a 'natural' history.
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
Thursday, October 25, 2012
If you have suggestions for topics you'd like us to address in this blog, please send an email to
Use the "Search the Blog" box to the right to find other topics of interest to you.
You may be interested in some of our most visited web pages including:shoulder arthritis, total shoulder, ream and run, reverse total shoulder, CTA arthroplasty, and rotator cuff surgery.
See the countries from which our readers come on this post.