- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder exercises
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Stretching - a key to recovery in shoulder arthritis, rotator cuff disorders, frozen shoulder
- Ream and run shoulder arthroplasty - how long will it last?
- Does PRP help patients having rotator cuff repair?
- Failed and healed cuff repairs: is there a clinically important difference in outcome?
- Shoulder joint replacement - many different types of arthritis
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.
- Many torn cuff tendons are delaminated - evidence of tendon degeneration
Thursday, October 25, 2012
If you have suggestions for topics you'd like us to address in this blog, please send an email to
Use the "Search the Blog" box to the right to find other topics of interest to you.
You may be interested in some of our most visited web pages including:shoulder arthritis, total shoulder, ream and run, reverse total shoulder, CTA arthroplasty, and rotator cuff surgery.
See the countries from which our readers come on this post.