We are proud to add Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research to the journals reviewed in our blog. This Journal, long one of the pillars of excellence in orthopaedic publication, has a dynamic new editor, Seth Leopold, who will build on the solid foundation established by Marshall Urist and Richard Brand. To find articles from this journal reviewed in this blog, please check out the "Topics' box to the right using its nickname, CORR.
- Failed total shoulder, difficult revision
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Pain management and shoulder joint replacement
- The biceps and the rotator cuff
- Which patients are at risk for not improving after a total shoulder replacement?
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder exercises
- Is an augmented glenoid component necessary?
- Reducing the bleeding after total shoulder replacement
- Shoulder replacement complications