We are proud to add Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research to the journals reviewed in our blog. This Journal, long one of the pillars of excellence in orthopaedic publication, has a dynamic new editor, Seth Leopold, who will build on the solid foundation established by Marshall Urist and Richard Brand. To find articles from this journal reviewed in this blog, please check out the "Topics' box to the right using its nickname, CORR.
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder exercises
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
- How much money should we spend on imaging rotator cuffs?
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.
- CTA arthroplasty rather than a reverse total shoulder for rotator cuff tear arthropathy
- Two X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder range of motion after joint replacement: how much is needed?
- Shoulder arthritis in Alaska