We are proud to add Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research to the journals reviewed in our blog. This Journal, long one of the pillars of excellence in orthopaedic publication, has a dynamic new editor, Seth Leopold, who will build on the solid foundation established by Marshall Urist and Richard Brand. To find articles from this journal reviewed in this blog, please check out the "Topics' box to the right using its nickname, CORR.
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder exercises
- Does PRP help patients having rotator cuff repair?
- Stretching - a key to recovery in shoulder arthritis, rotator cuff disorders, frozen shoulder
- Shoulder joint replacement - many different types of arthritis
- Ream and run shoulder arthroplasty - how long will it last?
- Defining functional shoulder range of motion for activities of daily living JSES
- Failed total shoulder: infected?
- Propionibacterium Cutibacterium - late breaking news and a new name