We are proud to add Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research to the journals reviewed in our blog. This Journal, long one of the pillars of excellence in orthopaedic publication, has a dynamic new editor, Seth Leopold, who will build on the solid foundation established by Marshall Urist and Richard Brand. To find articles from this journal reviewed in this blog, please check out the "Topics' box to the right using its nickname, CORR.
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Ream and run for chondrolysis in a young woman - two year outcome
- Thoughts on the rotator cuff
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder exercises
- Ream and run for severe capsulorrhaphy arthropathy with retroversion
- This week's visitors to the blog from around the word
- Patient specific instrumentation - does it add value to total shoulder arthroplasty?
- Be careful of the rotator cuff after shoulder arthroplasty
- Mechanical failure of reverse shoulder arthroplasty