We are proud to add Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research to the journals reviewed in our blog. This Journal, long one of the pillars of excellence in orthopaedic publication, has a dynamic new editor, Seth Leopold, who will build on the solid foundation established by Marshall Urist and Richard Brand. To find articles from this journal reviewed in this blog, please check out the "Topics' box to the right using its nickname, CORR.
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder exercises
- Glenohumeral pathoanatomy - are we making its evaluation too complicated?
- Metal sensitivity - do we know enough to alter our practice?
- Outpatient shoulder arthroplasty - risk factors
- Ream and Run - state of the art
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
- Total shoulder failure - a 'natural' history.