We are proud to add Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research to the journals reviewed in our blog. This Journal, long one of the pillars of excellence in orthopaedic publication, has a dynamic new editor, Seth Leopold, who will build on the solid foundation established by Marshall Urist and Richard Brand. To find articles from this journal reviewed in this blog, please check out the "Topics' box to the right using its nickname, CORR.
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder exercises
- Stretching - a key to recovery in shoulder arthritis, rotator cuff disorders, frozen shoulder
- How fragile is our knowledge about shoulder arthroplasty?
- Does platelet rich plasma significantly improve patient outcomes for rotator cuff repair?
- Total shoulder and ream and run: the importance of patient optimism.
- Shoulder arthritis - what you need to know - on youtube
- Chronic, massive, irreparable rotator cuff tears - improvement without surgery.
- Two X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Ream and Run - state of the art