We just finished interviewing an outstanding group of candidates for our shoulder fellowship here at the University of Washington. This seems a fitting time to show a photo of some of our past fellows, perhaps you've heard of them.
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- How bad is the shoulder arthritis on x-ray?
- Ream and run at 10 years after surgery
- Shoulder exercises
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- The ream and run for a B2 glenoid at 7 years after surgery
- Arthritis with rotator cuff failure in active people
- Rotator cuff repair, arthroscopic or open?
- Delayed onset of total shoulder pain and stiffness - suspect Propionibacterium
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.