We just finished interviewing an outstanding group of candidates for our shoulder fellowship here at the University of Washington. This seems a fitting time to show a photo of some of our past fellows, perhaps you've heard of them.
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Superman pushups after bilateral ream and run procedures
- Ream and run for arthritis in a 37 year old - 5 month progress report
- Ream and run for arthritis in a 41 year old with a B2 glenoid - remodeling at one year
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder exercises
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.
- Two X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- The SST in tracking recovery of comfort and function after shoulder reconstruction, for example after a ream and run procedure.