We just finished interviewing an outstanding group of candidates for our shoulder fellowship here at the University of Washington. This seems a fitting time to show a photo of some of our past fellows, perhaps you've heard of them.
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder exercises
- After a total shoulder, when is glenoid loosening aseptic?
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.
- Ream and Run - state of the art
- Are injections good for arthritis?
- Early return to swimming after single stage revision for Propionibacterium infection
- Total shoulder failure - a 'natural' history.
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?