We just finished interviewing an outstanding group of candidates for our shoulder fellowship here at the University of Washington. This seems a fitting time to show a photo of some of our past fellows, perhaps you've heard of them.
- Reverse total shoulder in the face of glenoid defects
- The future of shoulder and elbow surgery
- Acetaminophen, naproxen and post arthroplasty pain control
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Will arthritic posterior glenoid erosion get worse with time?
- A synovial fluid test for infected joint replacements
- Shoulder exercises
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- How should we evaluate and treat the microbiologic aspects of a patient with a failed arthroplasty?
- Management of a posterior locked fracture dislocation