- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Promises to keep
- Surgically prepared skin is not sterile
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder exercises
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.
- How to track progress of patients having a ream and run when they live over 1,000 miles away
- What is stress shielding?
- Measuring internal rotation in abduction - the key to diagnosing posterior capsular tightness
Friday, February 22, 2013
Keeled glenoid for total shoulder in young adults
Mid- to long-term follow-up of total shoulder arthroplasty using a keeled glenoid in young adults with primary glenohumeral arthritis