- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Ream and run for chondrolysis in a young woman - two year outcome
- Thoughts on the rotator cuff
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder exercises
- Ream and run for severe capsulorrhaphy arthropathy with retroversion
- This week's visitors to the blog from around the word
- Patient specific instrumentation - does it add value to total shoulder arthroplasty?
- Mechanical failure of reverse shoulder arthroplasty
- Be careful of the rotator cuff after shoulder arthroplasty
Friday, February 22, 2013
Keeled glenoid for total shoulder in young adults
Mid- to long-term follow-up of total shoulder arthroplasty using a keeled glenoid in young adults with primary glenohumeral arthritis