- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder arthritis in Alaska
- Shoulder range of motion after joint replacement: how much is needed?
- Shoulder exercises
- CTA arthroplasty rather than a reverse total shoulder for rotator cuff tear arthropathy
- Ream and run, results at five to sixteen years after surgery
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
- How much money should we spend on imaging rotator cuffs?
- Dislocation after reverse total shoulder
Friday, February 22, 2013
Keeled glenoid for total shoulder in young adults
Mid- to long-term follow-up of total shoulder arthroplasty using a keeled glenoid in young adults with primary glenohumeral arthritis