- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder exercises
- Does PRP help patients having rotator cuff repair?
- Stretching - a key to recovery in shoulder arthritis, rotator cuff disorders, frozen shoulder
- Ream and run shoulder arthroplasty - how long will it last?
- Shoulder joint replacement - many different types of arthritis
- Defining functional shoulder range of motion for activities of daily living JSES
- Failed total shoulder: infected?
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
Friday, February 22, 2013
Keeled glenoid for total shoulder in young adults
Mid- to long-term follow-up of total shoulder arthroplasty using a keeled glenoid in young adults with primary glenohumeral arthritis