- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder exercises
- What does an infected biofilm on a titanium implant look like?
- Metal sensitivity - do we know enough to alter our practice?
- Outpatient shoulder arthroplasty - risk factors
- Complications of reverse total shoulder arthroplasty
- Re-revision shoulder arthroplasty and Propionibacterium
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.
- Glenohumeral pathoanatomy - are we making its evaluation too complicated?
Friday, February 22, 2013
Keeled glenoid for total shoulder in young adults
Mid- to long-term follow-up of total shoulder arthroplasty using a keeled glenoid in young adults with primary glenohumeral arthritis