Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hockey 3 months after a ream and run

After today's surgery my wife hands me a package from Bethlehem, PA, home of one of our ream and runners. It contained a hard rubber object and this note.

I had to scramble to the EMR find the date of his surgery: December 2012 - three months ago.
Here are his preop and post op films.

As you can tell from the time since my last post, I've been busy with research and writing. But I couldn't resist sharing this.


===
Use the "Search" box to the right to find other topics of interest to you.

You may be interested in some of our most visited web pages including:shoulder arthritis, total shoulder, ream and runreverse total shoulderCTA arthroplasty, and rotator cuff surgery.


See from which cities our patients come.


See the countries from which our readers come on this post.