Readers, thanks to guidance from one of our former fellows, Mac McElvany, we've been able to make some important updates to this post. Please see here.
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Ream and run for severe capsulorrhaphy arthropathy with retroversion
- Ream and run for chondrolysis in a young woman - two year outcome
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Patient specific instrumentation - does it add value to total shoulder arthroplasty?
- Shoulder exercises
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
- Ream and run for arthritis with severe posterior decentering
- This week's visitors to the blog from around the word
- Two stage revision shoulder arthroplasty – how often do we get to stage 2?