Readers, thanks to guidance from one of our former fellows, Mac McElvany, we've been able to make some important updates to this post. Please see here.
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder exercises
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.
- Shoulder joint replacement - many different types of arthritis
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
- What is the optimal position of a reverse total shoulder?
- Stretching - a key to recovery in shoulder arthritis, rotator cuff disorders, frozen shoulder
- Propionibacterium - the importance of diversity
- When is the acromion likely to break after a reverse total shoulder?