What you may not know is that he is also an accomplished alpinist. On May 20 this photo was taken of him on the summit of Mount Everest. Being a bit superstitious, we did not want to post and toast to his success until he was safely back at base camp and now he is!
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- How bad is the shoulder arthritis on x-ray?
- Shoulder exercises
- Ream and run at 10 years after surgery
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- The ream and run for a B2 glenoid at 7 years after surgery
- Arthritis with rotator cuff failure in active people
- Rotator cuff repair, arthroscopic or open?
- Delayed onset of total shoulder pain and stiffness - suspect Propionibacterium
- Total shoulder arthroplasty for severe deformity