What you may not know is that he is also an accomplished alpinist. On May 20 this photo was taken of him on the summit of Mount Everest. Being a bit superstitious, we did not want to post and toast to his success until he was safely back at base camp and now he is!
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Ream and run for arthritis in a 37 year old - 5 month progress report
- Ream and run for arthritis in a 41 year old with a B2 glenoid - remodeling at one year
- Acromioplasty S.A.D: R.I.P.
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder exercises
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
- Ream and run - the importance of patient-surgeon communication
- Russia connection
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.