What you may not know is that he is also an accomplished alpinist. On May 20 this photo was taken of him on the summit of Mount Everest. Being a bit superstitious, we did not want to post and toast to his success until he was safely back at base camp and now he is!
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder exercises
- After a total shoulder, when is glenoid loosening aseptic?
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.
- Ream and Run - state of the art
- Are injections good for arthritis?
- Early return to swimming after single stage revision for Propionibacterium infection
- Propionibacterium and shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?