What you may not know is that he is also an accomplished alpinist. On May 20 this photo was taken of him on the summit of Mount Everest. Being a bit superstitious, we did not want to post and toast to his success until he was safely back at base camp and now he is!
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- The problem with tight-fitting humeral stems - diaphyseal incarceration
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Total Shoulder Arthroplasty – glenoid component failure is progressive and is associated with inferior clinical outcomes.
- Shoulder exercises
- What is pseudoparalysis, anyway?
- Ream and run - a great rehab effort and postoperative range of motion
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.
- Smoking and the Iowa Gambling Task