What you may not know is that he is also an accomplished alpinist. On May 20 this photo was taken of him on the summit of Mount Everest. Being a bit superstitious, we did not want to post and toast to his success until he was safely back at base camp and now he is!
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder exercises
- Does PRP help patients having rotator cuff repair?
- Stretching - a key to recovery in shoulder arthritis, rotator cuff disorders, frozen shoulder
- Shoulder joint replacement - many different types of arthritis
- Ream and run shoulder arthroplasty - how long will it last?
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
- Defining functional shoulder range of motion for activities of daily living JSES
- Rupture of the biceps tendon and rotator cuff tears