What you may not know is that he is also an accomplished alpinist. On May 20 this photo was taken of him on the summit of Mount Everest. Being a bit superstitious, we did not want to post and toast to his success until he was safely back at base camp and now he is!
- How to track progress of patients having a ream and run when they live over 1,000 miles away
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- What is stress shielding?
- Surgically prepared skin is not sterile
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder exercises
- Short humeral stem - varus loosening
- Promises to keep
- Glenoid component loosening
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.