We have the opportunity to work with many patients from Alaska. These folks love to share the wonders of their state, be it fish, stories, or in this case the Northern Lights. Enjoy.
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Surgically prepared skin is not sterile
- Promises to keep
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Shoulder exercises
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.
- How to track progress of patients having a ream and run when they live over 1,000 miles away
- What is stress shielding?
- Measuring internal rotation in abduction - the key to diagnosing posterior capsular tightness