We have the opportunity to work with many patients from Alaska. These folks love to share the wonders of their state, be it fish, stories, or in this case the Northern Lights. Enjoy.
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Acromioplasty S.A.D: R.I.P.
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Ream and run - the importance of patient-surgeon communication
- Shoulder exercises
- Russia connection
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
- Ream and run for arthritis in a 37 year old - 5 month progress report
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.