Thursday, November 2, 2017

6 year followup: bilateral ream and run procedures in a firefighter

A 47 year old firefighter had bilateral ream and run procedures for incapacitating shoulder arthritis.






Six years after his surgeries he sent this email:

Good afternoon, I wanted to let you know that both of my shoulders that you performed the Ream and Run on are doing wonderful. I don't know if you remember that I am a firefighter and I have no restrictions. I have been getting back in the gym working out pretty hard for several years since my surgery with zero pain. I have been able to do anything I want to do. The only thing I have noticed is a very slight limitation in the range of motion, but it is not noticeable. I will be 53 next month and my brother firefighters 10 years younger can't keep up with me.

Sent from my iPhone
===
The reader may also be interested in these posts:





Information about shoulder exercises can be found at this link.

Use the "Search" box to the right to find other topics of interest to you.