Friday, November 10, 2017

Superman pushups after bilateral ream and run procedures

One of our star patients recently posted this on his Facebook:

"For those of you who have recently had your R&R procedure or will experience it soon:
Your goal should be to eventually enjoy 100% recovery. The results are mostly up to you. Do the work. Do the stretches. Slowly ramp up the strength exercises. Do them 2-5 times a day. Every day.
I’m 7 years post procedure with my left and 5 with my right. I still use my rope and pulley.
The video was taken today. You probably don’t have a need to perform ‘Superman push-ups’, but you want the best result. Do the work."

To see him execute the superman pushups, click on this link.

===
The reader may also be interested in these posts:





Information about shoulder exercises can be found at this link.

Use the "Search" box to the right to find other topics of interest to you.