With apologizes, sometime I'm less available because I'm spending time in the satellite office, shown here.
- How to track progress of patients having a ream and run when they live over 1,000 miles away
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- What is stress shielding?
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Surgically prepared skin is not sterile
- Shoulder exercises
- Promises to keep
- Short humeral stem - varus loosening
- Glenoid component loosening
- Shoulder arthritis - what you should know about it.