Monday, November 16, 2015

Ream and run - for the Young at Heart

We recently received this email from a man in Carloina:

"I'm looking on YouTube and emailing people. The only reason I'm doing this is cause this xxx of a Dr, Dr xxx of xxx was telling me not to waste my time with fairy tales. That the ream and run was not supported by science which had me total bummed had caused me to say a few things to him I probably shouldn't have. "


This of course brought to mind the song by old blue eyes



Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you

If you're young at heart.

For it's hard, you will find, to be narrow of mind

If you're young at heart.

Of course, it's better to let Sinatra sing it (link)

===

Check out the new Shoulder Arthritis Book - click here.



Use the "Search" box to the right to find other topics of interest to you.

You may be interested in some of our most visited web pages including:shoulder arthritis, total shoulder, ream and runreverse total shoulderCTA arthroplasty, and rotator cuff surgery as well as the 'ream and run essentials'