- Shoulder exercises
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Stretching - a key to recovery in shoulder arthritis, rotator cuff disorders, frozen shoulder
- Total shoulder arthroplasty - failure of the glenoid component used with a stemless humeral component
- Shoulder arthritis - what you need to know - on youtube
- Surgical revision of a failed shoulder - over 20% get revised again within 8 years
- Rotator Cuff 12 - Partial thickness cuff tears - treatment
- Ream and Run Essentials
- The safety of outpatient shoulder arthroplasty
- Which cuff repairs fail and does failure affect the clinical outcome?
Monday, November 18, 2019
YouTube surgical videos
We have recently posted videos of our approach to common shoulder procedures for shoulder conditions, such as arthritis and rotator cuff tears.
These YouTubes can be viewed by clicking here.