- Shoulder arthroplasty - what factors affect its value?
- Stretching - a key to recovery in shoulder arthritis, rotator cuff disorders, frozen shoulder
- Complications and recurrence of periprosthetic infections treated with two stage revision
- Shoulder exercises
- Reverse total shoulder arthroplasty: trends and complications in ABOS board candidates
- Ream and run - getting that last bit of motion
- Periprosthetic infections of the shoulder
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Total shoulder outcomes: are they related to obesity?
- Managing the stiff (frozen) shoulder
Monday, November 18, 2019
YouTube surgical videos
We have recently posted videos of our approach to common shoulder procedures for shoulder conditions, such as arthritis and rotator cuff tears.
These YouTubes can be viewed by clicking here.