- Shoulder exercises
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Stretching - a key to recovery in shoulder arthritis, rotator cuff disorders, frozen shoulder
- Ream and Run - the rehab program
- Two X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Reverse total shoulder joint replacement - results and complications
- Conversion of an anatomic hemiarthroplasty to a reverse total shoulder
- Shoulder arthroplasty and postoperative neuropathy
- Total shoulder risk is increased with increasing severity of anemia
Monday, November 18, 2019
YouTube surgical videos
We have recently posted videos of our approach to common shoulder procedures for shoulder conditions, such as arthritis and rotator cuff tears.
These YouTubes can be viewed by clicking here.