- Shoulder exercises
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder arthroplasty: should patients be placed on low-dose aspirin?
- Rehabilitation after a ream and run - the importance of a quick start
- Shoulder arthritis - what you need to know - on youtube
- Rotator cuff injury - how to measure shoulder function and functional improvement.
- Reverse total shoulder - early complications
- Our current management of apparently aseptic shoulder arthroplasty failure
- Is it safe to operate on patients with obesity?
- Suture anchor complications - a cautionary tale
Monday, November 18, 2019
YouTube surgical videos
We have recently posted videos of our approach to common shoulder procedures for shoulder conditions, such as arthritis and rotator cuff tears.
These YouTubes can be viewed by clicking here.