To hear the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons Podcast on a life in shoulder surgery, click on this link.
- Shoulder arthroplasty - what factors affect its value?
- Stretching - a key to recovery in shoulder arthritis, rotator cuff disorders, frozen shoulder
- Complications and recurrence of periprosthetic infections treated with two stage revision
- Shoulder exercises
- Reverse total shoulder arthroplasty: trends and complications in ABOS board candidates
- Ream and run - getting that last bit of motion
- Periprosthetic infections of the shoulder
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Total shoulder outcomes: are they related to obesity?
- Ream and Run Essentials
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
The life of a shoulder surgeon
Here are some videos that are of shoulder interest
Shoulder arthritis - what you need to know (see this link).
How to x-ray the shoulder (see this link).
The total shoulder arthroplasty (see this link).
The ream and run technique is shown in this link.
The cuff tear arthropathy arthroplasty (see this link).
The reverse total shoulder arthroplasty (see this link).
The smooth and move procedure for irreparable rotator cuff tears (see this link).
Shoulder rehabilitation exercises (see this link).