Welcome to the shoulder arthritis blog!
For tips on how to use this site, please see
- X-rays for shoulder arthritis
- Ream and run for severe capsulorrhaphy arthropathy with retroversion
- Patient specific instrumentation - does it add value to total shoulder arthroplasty?
- Ream and run for chondrolysis in a young woman - two year outcome
- Shoulder exercises
- Rotator cuff and rotator cuff tears - what you should know about them.
- Ream and run for arthritis with severe posterior decentering
- Two stage revision shoulder arthroplasty – how often do we get to stage 2?
- Shoulder: arthritic or frozen?
- Ream and run ultimate rehabilitation